Too many projects left undone to count!
Ever since becoming a mom almost 2.5 years ago I have taken on way more than I can chew! I've renewed my interest in crafts--cross stitch, scrapbooking, knitting--and began sewing.
I was doing so well for awhile. With the help of my mom I was able to make the crib skirt, window valance, bumper pads, and memory board for my daughter's nursery. I did a cute little cross stitch that we stamped her baby footprints onto and framed. I painted the wooden letters that spell her name and hung them on the wall with pretty pink satin ribbon. I started her scrapbook...and that's where things started to pile up!
Now, its almost 3 years and two children later (my little girl is 2.5 years old and my little boy is almost 9 months old). I still only have a few pages of my daughter's scrapbook completed and now with another child here I need to get going on another one! There are too many projects to list here so I'm going to try to work on one each day and post my progress!
Wool Egg Embroidery Tips
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment