After the super strange day I've had today (started with finding a missing child on a super busy downtown street and ended with yet another car accident...the 2nd one in a month) I'm not super motivated to do much project-wise. I did, however, manage to get the diaper bags (yes, there are multiple) and the activity box for the car pack.
Diaper bag checklist:
- change of clothes for both kids (including socks)
- plenty of size 4 diapers (yes, my 2-year old and my 9-month old are in the same size diapers!!)
- refill the wipes case
- couple extra diapers
- disposable placemats
- coloring book & crayons for the toddler
- travel-size Magna Doodle---this is crucial for the toddler to enjoy the car ride
- large, soft toys for the baby
- one jar of baby food and a couple plastic baby spoons
- 2 sun hats
- sidewalk chalk--for a just-in-case-we're-at-a-park-and-don't-want-to-play-at-the-playground activity
- non-perishable snacks (Goldfish & gummy fruit snacks for the toddler and Gerber Puffs & Cheerios for the baby)
And now, I'm kicking my feet up and waiting for the super-awesome husband to return home with a caramel frappucino! YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment