It's been a week since I last posted and only because I have added even more projects to add to the list!! Yay!
So, I've been visualizing the way I want to paint my sewing/craft room since we moved into our house last October. It's always been a lime green color with brown flowers stenciled on in random patterns. I went to Guiry's/Benjamin Moore the other day and picked up a couple samples and tried them on a wall. I was so excited about the stencil that I loaded the paint on...it won't be anything like that when I do it for real (plus I'll be using acrylic paint not wall paint).
Then, I found some eye-catching fabric that I'm going to use to cover a desk chair that I inherited when my Grandma passed away a little over a year ago. This should give it a whole new life!
Next, I was at the local fabric store and walked p
This isn't an added project but one that I've been working on for a few weeks. These are the pieces of the project that I'll hopefully be sewing together this week/weekend...and it's under wraps for now. I'll post pics of it once it's finally done!
No comments:
Post a Comment