Monday, March 2, 2009

A very slow moving project


Most you moms can probably relate...you have a project started that you'd really like to work on all day (or at least a good chunk of the day), one that has you excited instead of one that you are dreading (like cleaning the kitchen...for most of us). Well, I have one of those projects and I've honestly gotten about an hour to work on it in the last couple of weeks. My husband even made a comment that it must been have a long time since I've worked on it because a cute little spider is now living above it on the ceiling! It's a sewing project and it's for my mom and at this rate it'll have to be a Mother's Day present (but she knows she's getting it). So, to my kids if you're reading this---please take a couple 4-hour naps (each) for the next 5 days and play nicely with each other the rest of the time you're awake without any complaints! Thanks!

Since I can't post a picture of my project right now--it's under wraps--I included a swatch of a pretty spring-type fabric that I love! It's called Songbird Pink and I found it at Warm Biscuit Bedding Company. So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment